Today, Comau has a truly global presence, with 33 operative centers in 14 different countries, which allows us to offer tailor-made solutions and localized support in a variety of fields.
The Position: We're looking for a US Marketing Manager.
The US Marketing Manager is accountable for planning and implementing marketing programs, both short and long range, dedicated towards growing existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through collaboration with a global strategic marketing team. The successful applicant will report to the Head of Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
Main areas of responsibilities are:
- Develops and implements local strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services localized for specific local market needs
- Supports sales with local tactical marketing promotions
- Develops and manages local marketing budgets
- Plans and oversees demand generation activities across multiple channels, executed in an account based model
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns across multiple channels to generate demand
- Ensures customer proximity where possible to understand buyer needs and customer pain points
- Enables effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
- Plans and hosts online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen existing customer relationship
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Prepares marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- At least 5 years of B2B experience in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Experienced marketing professional supporting sales with local tactical marketing promotions
- Experience developing and implementing local marketing strategies in the areas of marketing communication, digital marketing, and trade shows
- Master's degree or MBA
The Location: This position will be located in Southfield, MI
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits:
- Comau offers several benefits to provide health and financial security for you and your family, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage. Comau also offers a variety of health and wellness programs, along with the options for a Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contribution, 401k with company match, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, employee referral program, maternity and paternity leave, vehicle discounts and more!
- Opportunities for Training and Career Development
- Flexible work hours