WellSpan Health serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,600 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 20,000 employees, and 200 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
About the Practice
- Exciting opportunity to be part of the start-up team for WellSpan Urology - York. Opportunities exist for leadership and advancement!
- 68% market share growth opportunity
- 4 surgical robots will be available
- Experienced interventional radiology team available 24/7
- Excellent referral base of 1,600 employed providers assures a varied and robust case mix
- Surgeries performed at WellSpan -York Hospital, a large tertiary care center and Level 1 Trauma Center
- Competitive compensation and benefits including retirement and relocation. Paid medical malpractice and tail included
- Signing Bonus PLUS up to $80,000 in Student Loan Repayment
About the York Community
- York is a family-oriented community with excellent schools and low cost of living
- Abundant outdoor and cultural activities include sporting events, hiking, farmers markets and downtown access to a 42-mile recreation trail
- Centrally located among several major metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia