Why you will love the practice:
- Established, fast-paced outpatient only Urgent Care practice
- Collegial team of 2 physicians plus experienced advanced practice clinicians: 3 physician assistants and 2 nurse practitioners
- 15 shifts per month / 46 shifts per quarter
- Variable shifts with day call for APC clinical monitoring
- Affiliated with the Emergency Department of Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, WA; a Level II Trauma Center
- Physician-led medical group offering a supportive and collaborative work environment
- System-wide EPIC EMR. Order medications electronically
- Memorial Urgent Care is open 7 days a week and all holidays
- Onsite x-ray, lab, and pharmacy services available for rapid care
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Providers are deeply integrated into the community and have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Vancouver has a robust, independent city with over 160k people with the additional advantage of being part of the Portland, Oregon metro area.
- Vancouver is the county seat in Clark County named for the Lewis and Clark expedition
- The temperate climate in eastern Washington and Oregon nurtures beautiful landscapes, bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and world-famous flowers such as tulips and roses.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending outdoor recreation options in the Pacific Northwest
- The metro area has world-class cuisine, wine, and beer which are mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Downtown Vancouver is only 9 miles from downtown Portland, 80 miles to the Pacific Coast, and 160 miles to Seattle
- Washington State does not have state income tax
- profile. They are one of the largest employers in Clark County.
- Last year there were more than 224k outpatient clinic visits
- Over 600 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally
- In 2014 they received a Gold Star Recognition from the Washington State Hospital Association for clinical initiatives designed to reduce readmission rates and infections.
- Competitive production compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan
- Two excellent health coverage options, plus vision and dental
- Fully paid malpractice insurance and up to $3300 in CME
- Educational Loan Reimbursement up to $150,000 for those who qualify
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- A medical home model with care teams and integrated EPIC EMR
- PeaceHealth Medical Group is physician-led and embraces a leadership model fully rooted in our Mission and Values and in our heritage as a Catholic healthcare ministry