Northeast Georgia Health System is seeking to add an outstanding Urgent Care Physician to their well-established practice in Dacula, GA. Family or Emergency Medicine physicians with a passion for excellence in patient care, equally competent clinical skills, and are team oriented should apply.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family or Emergency Medicine
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of a growing urgent care practice.
Urgent Care Practice Overview
- Location: Dacula, Georgia
- Physician & Advanced Practice Provider Team
- On-site Lab & Imaging
- Open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm
- Schedule 3 – 12 hour shifts per week
- Must be comfortable treating patients of all ages (6 months +)
- Primary Care and Ortho On-Site
- NGPG Urgent Care locations are recognized as part of NCQA's Patient-Centered Connected Care (PCCC) program
- EMR Platform - EPIC.