Industry: Energy & Utilities•
5 - 7 years
Posted 6 days ago
Assistant Accounting Manager TX#24547
Company: Upstream Japanese Oil and Gas Corporation
Location: Houston, TX
Employment: Full-Time, Exempt
Salary: 80K - 90K
- 5 to 8 years of accounting experience is a must.
- At least 2-3 years of accounting and taxexperience in upstream oil & gas corporations.
- Experience in public accounting firm would be a plus.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Proficient in MS software such as MS Excel.
- ERP experience; SAP preferred.
- Basic knowledge of general and oil & gas taxation for tax provision and compliance.
- Knowledge of international taxation preferred.
- Accounting and taxexperience of projects outside US preferred.
- US CPApreferred.
- Prepare US GAAP or IFRS financial statements of multiple entities in the US and abroad.
- Coordinate with the control auditschedule and external auditor in both the US and Mexico.
- Controlling book keeper, tax return preparer and tax document.
- Budget control, and review the proposed budget submissions from department managers for accuracy and completeness.
- Joint venture account control.
- Preparation and investigation of federal, states and local tax return; control outsourcing companies.
- Other duties as assigned.