Work side by side with clients to install product software, assisting them in the use of the system. Learn the products and the business challenges it helps our clients solve. Assist in planning and leading implementation projects and ensuring we deliver the expected value to our clients. Responsible for driving activity within key Oil & Gas accounts as part of the technical project delivery and will play primary roles of Engagement Lead, Industry Subject Matter Expert and Business Analyst during project engagements. The Upstream Practice Director role is focused on the technical solution development - solving data, systems and applications problems for our clients - and is the most knowledgeable about business processes in Upstream Oil & Gas. Develop close working relationships with the clients. Experience rapid growth within a fast growing, high-tech, oil and gas software provider. No two days are the same - you'll never stop learning and growing. You'll have the autonomy to make important decisions while receiving support and guidance along the way.
This position can be based in any major city within Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, or other nearby states. You'll receive competitive benefits and have the opportunity to earn performance bonuses. Environment is one of continuous learning; you'll have access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others.
You will enjoy working in a flexible environment where mutual respect is a key ingredient. The team is supportive, very talented and is always encouraged to communicate ideas with the executive team. Our development team is critical to our continued success and is appreciated as such.
- Bachelor's degree (engineering, computer science, accounting, finance, MIS or related fields.)
- Top-notch academics
- Open to traveling more than 50% of the time
- 10+ years of experience working in Upstream Oil & Gas Software Consulting
- 7+ years of project management experience
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Strong communication (written and verbal), leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own time and deliverables and drive others
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Effective problem-solving skills
- A drive to continue learning, specifically about the energy business and the software
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Experience with a product management tool such as Microsoft Project
- Experience with oil and gas revenue accounting, gas processing, crude/gas/NGL transportation, or related fields