Position SummaryThe Systems Infrastructure team handles all Load Balancers, DNS, and VMware systems at Web.com. A Systems Engineer for the Systems Infrastructure team needs to have experience with:
- Load Balancing - F5 or A10, General Load Balancer Concepts
- DNS - Bind and PowerDNS, General DNS Concepts
- VMware - ESXi, vCenter, vRealize Suite
- Configuration Management - Puppet (Required) and Ansible
- Operating Systems - Linux (Required) and Windows
- Scripting - Bash/Perl/PHP/Python
- Networking Concepts including Routing
- Cisco UCS experience nice to have
- Proficient in various flavours of Linux.
- Scriptinglanguages; Shell scripts/Perl/php/python/lua etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux, Apache/Nginx and SAN/NAS, databases, network and security
- Java and/or C/C++ programming skills preferred
- Experiences in cloud/virtualization, big-data and SOA is a plus