Core Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital
Working on a complex environment ranging from High performance Compute Units for Trading purpose, management of a large globally distributed cloud compute environment, assisting in removal of Legacy technology from the estate, building relationships with the Line of Business leads, Resolving critical production UNIX servers issues.
- At least 7 years of experience resolving critical production UNIX servers issues.
- Exposure to O/S virtualization technologies
- Awareness of bare metal Clustering technologies in a typical Unix environment
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in conjunction with a proactive mind set.
- Comfortable with operating in a fast paced and often challenging environment.
- Familiarity with ITIL frameworks within BMC Remedy (Incident/Problem/Known Error/Change)
- Practical experience in administering operating systems with a focus on Unix variants
- Good appreciation of infrastructure topologies such as DNS/NTP/DHCP/SAN/NAS/AD
- Knowledge of packet capture and deep analysis using industry tools such as Wireshark
- Appreciation of Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) from a Linux OS layer
- Awareness of alternative time adherence technologies - FSMLabs TimeKeeper
- Exposure to Veritas Infoscale product suite
- Familiarity of performance/capacity Management tools such as BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization Understanding of Low Latency methodologies in a RHEL environment Knowledge of Automation products ( BMC BladeLogic / Arium Orchestrator )
- Ability to program in any of the following Ansible / Python / Perl
- Exposure to Oracle SPARC/HP/IBM/Dell hardware platforms.