- Work on the design, development, testing, and documentation of new network-focused software applications and automation.
- Lead and propose solution design activities, including data modeling, data repository, data transformation and analytics.
- Develop and deploy technologies such as RESTful APIs, software front-ends, and data visualizations to influence internal and external teams to adopt
- Develop analytics tools to ensure we anticipate and adapt to changing trends across the network.
- Create actionable recommendations to address changes in network trends through real-time analysis and modeling of quantitative data.
- Development experience in Unix environments (No Windows)
- Familiarity with the integration of data into operational processes through the use of RESTful APIs and software applications.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Hadoop, Spark and HBase or other 'NoSQL' platforms for Big Data warehousing and analytics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and able to work as part of cross-functional teams.
- Network fundamentals, including TCP/IP routing, MPLS, BGP, capacity planning and routing/switching hardware.
- Data analytics, data mining, and/or machine learning experience.