Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are currently seeking an experienced UNIX Administrator for our operations in the Norfolk Naval Ship Yard.
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
Required Experience and responsibilities:
• Experience with Solaris 10 or 11 with strong troubleshooting background. Experience with Oracle SuperCluster is a plus.
• Experience with the following: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 & 7 Templates; Oracle Solaris Host server (T4-1, T5-2, T5-8, T7-1, T7-4); Oracle ILOMs on Solaris Servers (M4000, T5120, T5140, T4-1, T5-2, T5-8, T7-1, T7-4)
The Unix Admin will provide the following support:
• Provide support to ensure Unix Servers are operational.
• Provide file and system security management, log analysis, and statistical report generation.
• Analyze SCAP Scans and assist with Information Assurance related efforts such as vulnerability remediation. Assist with patching in accordance with STIGs and IAVA alerts and bulletins as required.
• Periodically work shift will be adjusted for system patching.
• Secret clearance with SSBI.
• Security+ CE certification with Unix/Linux computing environment certification for IAT Level 2 compliance.
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree