Unit Support Weapons and Tactics Program Analyst
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is seeking experienced candidates for ACC/A2O: The Unit Support Weapons and Tactics support position shall provide experienced unit level intelligence general purpose support to all ACC total force units. Use analytical tools/techniques, application, databases and web-enabled capabilities to provide units with tools and information necessary to support operations.
Understand, prioritize and react to unit driven requirements related to Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs). Provide TTP assistance to unit level Intelligence Weapons Officers and Advanced Enlisted Mission Planning Course graduates. Identify emerging capabilities and trends that can enhance unit level (to include Air Operations Center) intelligence operations.
Additionally tasks include but are not limited to;
- Identify, evaluate, and integrate emerging TTPs into unit level intelligence operations.Coordinate TTPs across ACC total force units. Analyze and advise on policy and guidance that impacts unit readiness and TTPs across ACC units Coordinate intelligence support to AFTTP re-writes.
- Perform Staff Engagements to support intelligence TTP development.Attend Intelligence Realistic Training Review Boards to synch training objectives with readiness and tactics.
- Coordinate best practices and initiatives across Intelligence Weapon Officers (IWOs) and AEMPC graduates.Liaise with the Air Force Weapon School on matters related to the Weapon School preparation and spin-up.
- Provide Air Operations Center unit support; coordinate planning conferences, TTP development and capabilities across AOCs.Attend AOC exercise planning and execution.
- Coordinate DLOs and TTPs across ACC led exercises; attend planning conferences and exercise execution; capture lessons learned that impact unit readiness
- Act as unit advocate at Weapons and Tactics venues and conferences such as WEPTAC
- Masters’ degree in area of expertise (e.g. Intelligence Analysis, International Studies) or eight (8) years intelligence experience in related discipline.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated unit level Combat Air Force (CAF) intelligence experience within last seven (7) years.
- Three (3) years of AOC experience.
- Five (5) years of Air Force Weapons and Tactics experience or a graduate of the Air Force Weapons School, or the Air Force’s Advanced Enlisted Mission Planning course required