The Director of Sales will strategically implement sales to achieve and exceed sales goals. They will be responsible for supporting the GM in developing programs and strategies that improve market penetration and increase sales throughout the year. The DOS will be responsible for driving changes that result in profitable base business growth for the property and for our clients. The DOSwill also be looked upon to champion and drive the customer-centric and revenue-driven culture at the property. The ability to effectively create and communicate strategies and field tactics is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Hospitality
- 5 years’ experience in sales, group catering events or like employment with management experience
- Must have experience in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Planning, organizing and effective time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals & objectives
- General financial acumen