Unit Reserve Coordinator
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is seeking experienced candidates for a Senior ISR Advanced Concept and Technology Integrator and PED analysts. This position supports ACC’s ISR Planning and Capabilities Division (ACC/A2X) in its role as lead command for analysis, targeting, collection and the Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) by planning, programming and delivering intelligence capabilities to enable rapid access to and management of integrated intelligence information across multiple domains.
MacB’s Advanced Concepts and Technology Integrator is responsiblefor identifying, evaluating, validating, and integrating emerging multi-discipline ISR collection and PED technologies into a sustained program of record and non-materiel solutions. This position provides expertise of CAF requirements and represents CAF interests at meetings and forums (Engineering Review Boards (ERBs), Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), and other meeting discussing enterprise requirements, system integration, and life-cycle sustainment.
Additional task for this position include but are not limited to;
- Provide expertise in DoD 5000 series acquisition, the JCIDS process and higher headquarters guidance to ensure CAF compliance with prescribed regulations and instructions regarding analysis of alternatives; materiel and non-materiel solution modeling and simulation; and cost analyses.
- Support A2X functions relating to GIISR CCTs and assist with capability-based operational requirement development, Planning, Programming, Budgeting & Execution System (PPBES) support, integration management, configuration management, training, exercise support, and test & evaluation.
- Develop integration strategies in conjunction with ISR components and Acquisition agents to mitigate risks posed to operational ISR weapon system components and assigned missions.
- Develop objectives and plan participation in Joint C4ISR experimentation, operational exercises and system development and integration activities.
- Possess 6 years technical experience as an intelligence career field manager with understanding of intelligence career fields within the Air Force Reserve and National Guard Bureau (NGB) and procedures related to Air Reserve Component activities.
- Have a minimum three (3) years’ experience using the Command Man-Day Allocation System (CMAS) and Air Reserve Component Network (ARCNet); and 1 yearexperience using M4S.