Unit Price Estimator
Our client is a stable, privately held company with a presence throughout Texas. Due to growth, they are hoping to hire a self-starter, experienced in Unit Price Estimating. In this role, you will provide detailed Unit Price Estimates, you must be comfortable with parts and piece estimating to the big picture.
In this role, you will work closely with Construction Project Managers, Superintendents, and Support Staff to determine construction-related costs of new projects and enhancements to existing projects.
- Provide detailed and accurate estimates
- Participate in RFI and RFP process
- Prepare, write, and submit estimates for proposal
- Lite travel to job sites
The ideal candidate might have prior experience with IDIQ, Saber, Xactimate, Means Book providing detailed unit price estimates for Job Order Contracting, Insurance Repair Estimates, Military Contracts, etc.,
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong Excel
- Experience in Unit Price Estimating is required
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience in unit price estimating in insurance repair, mechanical, electrical, construction, or other unit price estimating is required
- Experience in the construction industry, ideally estimating commercial renovations ideally in the public sector is a huge plus
- Prior experience with the city, county, schools, and other public sector is a plus