$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
This position is responsible for the federal and state income tax compliance and tax accounting (ASC 740 & SSAP 101) for Health Care Services Corporation's wholly-owned subsidiaries.
Performing federal tax research and planning functions, identifying and developing federal and state tax savings strategies and work on special projects as needed.
Some overtime may be required.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors' Degree in Accounting and five (5) years' experience with federal income tax, tax research and tax accounting.
* Knowledge of federal, state, and local income tax law in addition to tax accounting under Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
* Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Leadership ability with sound decision-making talent.
* Analytical, organization, and project management abilities.
* Interpersonal skills and a proven ability to effectively manage a project.
* Ability to coordinate, organize and present ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner and with accuracy and persuasiveness.
* Microsoft office proficiency to perform daily functions, special projects, as well as working experience with tax compliance software.
Valid Through: 2019-11-16