The Belvedere Center is offering a $5000 Retention Bonus for an experienced RN Unit Manager. Candidate must be new to Genesis and be hired by 2/28/21.The Belvedere Center is a skilled nursing facility offering rehabilitation and nursing services, including a memory care support program. We currently have a full-time opportunity for an experienced RN. Join our team and benefit from:
The Belvedere Center is located in the Wallingford/Brookhaven area of Delaware County PA. We are conveniently located one mile from I-95 (Exit 6), I-476, Widener University and only 14 miles from Center City Philadelphia. Bus stops for the 109 & 118 routes are within a very short walking distance.
- Exempt status and full-time benefits package
- Leadership that is excited to bring a fresh perspective to this center
- Nurse Development Program (Tuition Assistance) & University Partnets (discounts)
- Commuter Benefits Program
At Genesis, our mission is to protect the health and safety of our patients, residents and our heroic employees during this public health crisis. We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations. Genesis has an adequate supply of personal protective equipment (PPE) and has other precautions in place.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Unit Manager/Assistant Director of Nursing of the Unit (RN) is a vitality specialist responsible for the overall operations, integration, coordination, and direction of nursing and patient care for the assigned unit. This includes:
* Ensuring that care delivery is consistent with the mission, vision, and policies of Genesis; also in accordance with accepted standards of practice and state and federal regulations
* Mentoring and educating nurses and nursing assistants
* Working with physicians and other medical professionals/interdisciplinary team to ensure quality care
* Serving as a resource to all staff within the unit
* May be required to provide bedside nursing when needed
We provide career paths for our employees and develop them. We invest in YOU!
We are a strong, financially-stable company with industry longevity. Genesis was founded in 1985.
We are committed to operate with integrity.
We foster a work environment that feels like a family and have a culture of compassion. We Care Deeply!
REQUIREMENTS: * A graduate of an accredited school of nursing * Current RN licensure by the State Board of Examiners of Nurses * BSN + 2 years nursing experience; or Associate Degree + 3 years nursing experience required * Proven leadership experience for a minimum of one year (i.e. head nurse, supervisor, etc.) * At least one year of experience in a skilled nursing environment preferredPosition Type:
Full TimeReq ID: