Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc.
Aramark Healthcare has continued to grow and is searching for a Human Resource Manager. As a HR Manager, you will primarily act as a recruiter supporting initiatives for the Region Human Resource Director, District Manager, Location Managers for both Aramark and the client. The HR Manager will function as a business partner and advocate by helping to identify & direct recruiting solutions to business needs while ensuring the efficient delivery of HR programs and services. This requires an experienced individual who can multi-task within a fast paced environment.
Duties include talent acquisition, payroll, employee relations, and special projects. You will identify and resolve actual and potential employee issues The HR Manager will provide professional consultation and support to front line managers and employees in areas such as employment, benefits, career management process, and performance management. Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is highly responsive to customer needs.
- Develop and implement workforce planning, forecasting capabilities and talent pipeline strategy.
- Ensure efficient talent acquisition operations with metrics and report to measure results.
- Create successful candidate pipelines that includes all sources such as the company's website, social media, job boards, employee referrals, grassroots/government organizations, job fairs, etc.
- Screens resumes and applicants. Facilitates interview process and onboarding to provide a quality candidate experience.
- Champion and communicate corporate initiatives including but not limited to salary planning, diversity, and succession planning.
- Counsels employees relative to transfers, promotions, terminations and various work items.
- Ensures unit complies with all federal, state and local laws, regulations and guidelines concerning human resources (i.e., Federal and State Minimum Wage Laws, Affirmative Action, Immigration Reform Control Act, Equal Employment Opportunity Act, FMLA, ADEA, ADA etc.).
- In conjunction with regional human resource staff, may respond to charges of discrimination. Meets with the appropriate individuals in an effort to resolve the case under investigation. Attends all necessary hearings as a representative for the company.
- Supervises payroll, Human Resources, and administration clerical staff.
- Provides guidance and counsel to District Manager as needed.
- Conducts exit interviews with employees.
- May assist unit staff in resolving complex benefit problems. Coordinates and roll out open enrollment at unit level in a timely manner.
- Maintains compliance with Aramark's standards of operation, client and within Aramark's Business Conduct Policy. Maintains all records and reports necessary to regulations and codes.
- All other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferable in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5-7year's experience in a Human Resources with a combination of recruiting and generalist roles required.
- Strong employee relations experience required
- Thrives in a hands-on, fast paced environment which will require an individual with experience working with multiple managers across multiple accounts.
- Heavy hourly recruiting, employee relations and dispute resolution experience required.
- Requires current hands-on experience with applicable Federal, State, and Local regulatory compliance and laws.
- Knowledge of Kronos or similar electronic payroll system preferred.
- Experience with Fortune 500, Contract Service, Food Service or Hospitality Industries preferred.