$150K — $200K *
Under the responsibility of the Finances Operations Director of the Recovery business unit, the Controller (WEST) will be responsible for accompanying his sales business partners on the financial aspect of the plant and transportation of the regional units. In addition, as the Financial Analysis Expert, the incumbent will assist his regional and plant managers and business partners in the profitability analysis in order to support the decisions making.
• Prepare, analyze and follow plant and transportation units profitability;
• Conduct financial simulations on business opportunities as well as perform a punctual study regarding profit margins and profitability;
• Participate in the creation and the implementation of new analytical tools;
• Support operation teams in communicating recommendations regarding action plans and improvements in connection with profitability;
• Participate in the annual budget process;
• Maintain an efficient control structure to minimize inherent business risks on operations and fraud;
• Support business partners in the application and follow up of business processes;
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of produced financial information;
• Analyze KPI’s of the profitability sector, release accurate information, identify opportunities of improvement and contribute with the decisions making of the region;
• Responsible of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Divisional Financial Statements
• Oversee balance sheet account reconciliation.
• Review of Quarterly reporting packages.
• Assessing internal Controls, including risk assessments and review risk areas.
• Assist in overseeing daily operations (AR/AP/Administration) of the finance department.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
• Monitor best practices of your field and share it within the organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business management, with specialization in accounting or finance;
• CPA désignation (must);
• Bilingual (French/English), (asset)
• Travel Flexibility 50%
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
• Managerial experience in a collaborative environment; Minimum 5 years in team management;
• Have an analytical mindset, be rigorous and organized;
• Have a sense of team spirit;
• Have excellent knowledge of Excel;
• Have a relevant experience of ERP system, especially SAP and AS400;
• Trux and Elemos system knowledge (asset)
• Self-starter, self-motivated and enthusiastic leader with good business sense
• Able to work unsupervised and manage independently
• You have a can-do attitude, are execution driven, and demonstrate a high degree of ownership
• You proactively identify and satisfy data and analyses needs to improve business decisions
• Taking the team with you and influencing others to implement changes comes naturally to you
• Curious, challenging statue quo and always on a continuous improvement mindset, looking for benchmark, best practices and networking opportunities
• Dynamic mandates with great potential for professional growth
• Mentoring with experienced professionals
• The possibility of working in a large multinational
• Competitive compensation as well as a wide range of attractive benefits
• A workplace of the future where we build a greener world
Valid through: 2/9/2021