Unit CFO will serve as the finance lead for one of the company's lines of business. S/he will be a key member of the financial leadership team and serve as a financial interface between business line senior management and the corporate FP&A team. This leader will be responsible for delivering actionable business analysis. To accomplish this objective, Unit CFO, will define and report meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decision-making, and will be responsible for driving business outcomes in collaboration with business line leadership. S/he will lead and leverage a financial planning organization that has a comprehensive understanding of key business drivers and financial models that enable the team to deliver insightful, value-added analysis across the company.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Driving Business Outcomes
- Optimize business decision-making for in consideration of the objectives of Vantiv as a whole, not just the specific business line.
- Debate the viability / optimality of business decisions with line of business management, weighing both long-term strategic benefits and costs and near-term outcomes impacting earnings.
- Define business priorities and imperatives, and communicate them to line of business management and to FP&A leadership; compel action, hold line management accountable, and support business line execution against key imperatives.
- Team Management
- Lead and manage the performance of three seasoned managers and a team of financial analysts.
- Oversee the financial planning and analysis organization and partner with the management team, to provide value-added insight into the business.
- Planning & Reporting
- Drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to the strategic objectives.
- Prepare and monitor the long-range strategic planning models.
- Deal Support
- Prepare and maintain an efficient and effective process of evaluating, tracking and monitoring of partner and key account pricing and deal terms.
- BA/BS Degreerequired; MBA and/or CPA highly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive FP&A experience with at least 5 years as a corporate FP&A leader.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of analytical methods of addressing business issues, with an emphasis on overall corporate decision analysis.