Do you like working with a high performing Network Engineering Teams? Are you self-motivated and enjoy a challenge?
CACI IS THE WINNER!!! of long-term contract with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) for Transport & Cybersecurity Services (TCS) contract. The functional capabilities are to provide the information technology (IT) infrastructure services required to deliver timely, relevant, and accurate GEOINT in support of national security. TCS will provide innovative design, engineering, procurement, implementation, operations, sustainment and disposal of transport and cybersecurity IT services on multiple networks and security domains, at multiple locations worldwide to support the NGA GEOINT mission.
Team CACI has an exciting and challenging opportunity available for a Network Engineer supporting an Intelligence Community customer’s wide-area (WAN), local-area (LAN) and campus-area (CAN) networks across multiple security domains.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Focus will be on Network Engineering
- Coordination of system maintenance, monitoring and installation of multiple WAN/LAN environments encompassing multiple specializations, platforms and technologies.
- Assist with research and implementation of enterprise system-wide network solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network media and components.
- Evaluate and monitor health and performance of the network including hardware and management software.
- Develop and maintain a road map for capabilities, operations, and technologies.
- Assist with development and execution of test plans and supporting documentation of all network configuration upgrades, additions or revisions for customer approval before implementation.
- Support network traffic analysis and bandwidth optimization efforts to ensure attainment of performance and availability objectives.
- Evaluate and report on new/emerging network/communication technologies to enhance capacity, performance and reliability of the network.
- Evaluate and recommend changes and/or technology upgrades to address performance, standardization and industry best practices
- Follows all Customer network security processes and procedures, ensures compliance with all Government policies.
- Represent customer requirements in technical exchanges with other government agencies.
- Perform site surveys to new installations and technology refresh.
- Installs, maintains and troubleshoots satellite communications equipment.
- Develop and maintain network architecture diagrams.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI (must be able to obtain CI poly after start)
- 8+ years related technical experience in Network and Transport technologies, tools, and techniques
- 4+ years’ experience with large-scale enterprise/global networks in a high paced diverse environment
- Understanding and experience with the DoD Architecture Framework and other key DoD network architecture and strategic planning instructions
- Experience with Juniper and Cisco, switches, routers, Cryptographic devises, VPN and VPN client.
- Experience with Network analysis tools (HP Network Node Manager, etc.)
- Experience with Juniper firewall/VPN equipment (SRX series)
- Experience with supporting IP services to connect to NIPRNET, SIPRNET and JWICS (IPv4, VPN, IPv6, Multicast, QOS, SDN, SNMP, VOIP, VTC, etc)
- Experience with EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and multicast.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, CISCO CCNP, CCVP, CCNA or CCDP (or equivalent)
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- ISC2 CISSP
- CompTIA Security +
- Active TS/SCI CI POLY
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.