Job Title: Unified Contact Center SME - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Herndon, VA ?/? Matawan, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- As a UCC SME , you will have a very good knowledge of UCC Solutions prevalent in the market, Industry wide UCC deployments , Widely adopted Enterprise UCC Architectures etc.;. Reporting to the Global UCC head, you will be a SPOC for all UCC related discussions within Organization as well as with Customers of varying degree of Enterprise size.
- Knowledge of markets and different routes and behaviour of customers in each route channel and the UCC solution positioning relevant to each one of them.
- Proficient in analysing customer requirements, understanding their business drivers and articulating value-added solutions.
- Regular interaction with multi Regional SMEs to understand divergent UCC needs and drive a team of Solution engineers and aid them in review/ approve functional design, prepare and present customized solutions etc.; .
- Direct involvement as well adequate guidance for Large Complex transformational type UCC deals.
- Identify desired UCC solution functionality, evaluate alternatives, close gaps with Product.
- Strong alignment with Various OEMs in Collaboration (Audio, Video, Web and Social) Industry.
- Ability to work with Engineering, product and Marketing teams to offer feedback, bridge Gaps and conduct technology sessions and participate in Industry forums representing TCL.
- Create readily demonstrable demos and develop POCs with prospective customers thereby enhancing Sales Funnel for UCC portfolio.
- Well versed with Regulatory scenarios across Geographies.
- Expertise ?Share and derive expertise while liaisoning with Sales teams, Product teams and Advanced Solution Delivery teams etc.;that are part of internal delivery and assurance .
- Solutions ? Leverage existing portfolio and expand the horizon in UCC space by actively working with premium UCC solution vendors like Cisco, Microsoft etc.;
- Insights - Work with Engineering and Support teams to convey customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world customer challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption of UCC services and drive greater value from use of the same.
- Represent ? Be a torch bearer in market place for its UCC Services portfolio. Demonstrate clients strength by articulating Value in various external Collaboration forums as well as internal interlocks . Influence NPI process to match Products to market reality.
- Customer facing skills to represent client well within the customer?s environment and drive CxO discussions / IT Heads/ Collaboration Experts regarding Solution Economics, Solution benefits, TCL as preferred UCC partner etc.;
- Able to communicate with and present to, internal and external senior management confidently..
- Able to position Hosted Solutions across Contact center, Webex and IPT Solutions against premise setups.
- Present Road map for existing multi-vendor environments. Highlight 3rd party professional services integration as the case may be.
- Develop Cost-Benefit analysis and calculators for usage based services
- Build RoI and TCO models for multi site , multi vendor deployments and migrations.
- Thorough knowledge of techno-commercial models and transformational bid process.
- Team player and leadership capabilities in working with UCC pre-sales and OEMs
- Strong commercial acumen with a highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Developing and delivering UCC Architectures/Strategies as part of a broader Enterprise Collaboration Suite.
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
- Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area.
- Comfortable with and credible in sustaining relationships with senior business leaders - strong consultancy experience and vocabulary is a pre-requisite
- Experience of owning a number of complex RFT/RFI/RFP responses in competitive situations
- Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customers Collaboration space and UCC environment. A recognized expert in one or more solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Collaboration platforms, Various available solutions across Audio, Video and Web, their integration and regulatory challenges associated with the same. Knowledge of upcoming regulation viz.;Unified Licensing, Net neutrality etc.; is highly desirable.
Required Skills and abilities:
- Proven leadership skills that build relationships with the key stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is essential.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to cross train and mentor associates on UCC technologies and updates
- Strong Knowledge around SIP, IP PBX, Webex, IPT, Various Video end points, interoperability scenarios is desired.
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing enterprise room-based and mobile videoconferencing systems
- Experience with WebEx, Spark, and Skype for Business (Lync) is desired
- Experience with enterprise Cisco voice platforms is required, including: Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Cisco Presence, Contact Center Express or Enterprise, Telepresence, Jabber, etc
- Enterprise voice, video, and collaboration architectures including core call processing, voicemail, presence, contact centre, call recording, video conferencing, instant messaging, etc.
- In depth understanding of high availability design best practices for enterprise voice and video systems
- Knowledge and experience with tailoring customer contact solutions to meet business goals and align with organizational priorities