Job Title: ?Unified Contact Center SME - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Herndon, VA / Matawan, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- As a UCC SME , you will have a very good knowledge of UCC Solutions prevalent in the market, Industry wide UCC deployments , Widely adopted Enterprise UCC Architectures etc.
- Reporting to the Global UCC head, you will be a SPOC for all UCC related discussions within Organization as well as with Customers of varying degree of Enterprise size.
- Knowledge of markets and different routes and behaviour of customers in each route channel and the UCC solution positioning relevant to each one of them.
- Proficient in analysing customer requirements, understanding their business drivers and articulating value-added solutions.
- Regular interaction with multi Regional SMEs to understand divergent UCC needs and drive a team of Solution engineers and aid them in review/ approve functional design, prepare and present customized solutions etc.;
- Direct involvement as well adequate guidance for Large Complex transformational type UCC deals.
- Identify desired UCC solution functionality, evaluate alternatives, close gaps with Product.
- Strong alignment with Various OEMs in Collaboration (Audio, Video, Web and Social) Industry.
- Ability to work withEngineering, product and Marketing teams to offer feedback, bridge Gaps and conduct technology sessions and participate in Industry forums representing TCL.
- Create readily demonstrable demos and develop POCs with prospective customers thereby enhancing Sales Funnel for UCC portfolio.
- Well versed with Regulatory scenarios across Geographies.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven leadership skills that build relationships with the key stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is essential.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to cross train and mentor associates on UCC technologies and updates
- Strong Knowledge around SIP, IP PBX, Webex, IPT, Various Video end points, interoperability scenarios is desired.
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing enterprise room-based and mobile videoconferencing systems
- Experience with WebEx, Spark, and Skype for Business (Lync) is desired
- Experience with enterprise Cisco voice platforms is required, including: Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Cisco Presence, Contact Center Express or Enterprise, Telepresence, Jabber, etc
- Enterprise voice, video, and collaboration architectures including core call processing, voicemail, presence, contact centre, call recording, video conferencing, instant messaging, etc.
- In depth understanding of high availability design best practices for enterprise voice and video systems
- Knowledge and experience with tailoring customer contact solutions to meet business goals and align with organizational priorities
- Expertise ?Share and derive expertise while liaisoning with Sales teams, Product teams and Advanced Solution Delivery teams etc.;that are part of internal delivery and assurance .
- Solutions ? Leverage existing portfolio and expand the horizon in UCC space by actively working with premium UCC solution vendors like Cisco, Microsoft etc.;
- Insights - Work withEngineering and Support teams to convey customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps.
- Share real world customer challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption of UCC services and drive greater value from use of the same.
- Represent ? Be a torch bearer in market place for its UCC Services portfolio.
- Demonstrate clients strength by articulating Value in various external Collaboration forums as well as internal interlocks.
- Influence NPI process to match Products to market reality.
- Customer facing skills to represent client well within the customer?s environment and drive CxO discussions / IT Heads/ Collaboration Experts regarding Solution Economics, Solution benefits, TCL as preferred UCC partner etc.;
- Able to communicate with and present to, internal and external senior management confidently.
- Able to position Hosted Solutions across Contact center, Webex and IPT Solutions against premise setups.
- Present Road map for existing multi-vendor environments. Highlight 3rd party professional services integration as the case may be.
- Develop Cost-Benefit analysis and calculators for usage based services
- Build RoI and TCO models for multi site , multi vendor deployments and migrations.
- Thorough knowledge of techno-commercial models and transformational bid process.
- Team player and leadership capabilities in working with UCC pre-sales and OEMs
- Strong commercial acumen with a highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Developing and delivering UCC Architectures/Strategies as part of a broader Enterprise Collaboration Suite.
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
- Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area.
- Comfortable with and credible in sustaining relationships with senior business leaders - strong consultancy experience and vocabulary is a pre-requisite
- Experience of owning a number of complex RFT/RFI/RFP responses in competitive situations
- Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customers Collaboration space and UCC environment.
- A recognized expert in one or more solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Collaboration platforms, Various available solutions across Audio, Video and Web, their integration and regulatory challenges associated with the same. Knowledge of upcoming regulation viz.;Unified Licensing, Net neutrality etc.; is highly desirable.