$80K — $100K *
Teams Experience Architect
The Teams Experience Architect is responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development and expansion customer opportunities. The Teams Experience Architect will provide technical and solution envisioning expertise to the Operating Unit, Direct, CRM and Accenture sales teams. The Teams Experience Architect will help develop and execute sales strategies, drive proposal efforts and provide technical sales support. The Teams Experience Architect will specialize in Teams based Solutions and therefore, provide deep expertise in lead qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development and proposal development. The preferred candidate should be considered an expert in Microsoft Teams, with a strong working knowledge of the product.
Scope of Responsibility:
· Deep Understanding of voice communications, Teams calls in MS Teams, Enterprise/Cloud based Voice, Skype Enterprise Voice and general telephony
· Extensive Experience designing and leading migration projects to Teams (from Skype, SharePoint/OneDrive, Slack, including Enterprise Voice, Lync, OCS, etc.)
· Microsoft Teams and Groups administration
· SharePoint Online and OneDrive administration
· Familiarity with the underlying service architecture of Microsoft Teams including performance optimization, reporting, Call Quality Dashboards (CQD), etc.
· Familiarity with concepts for distribution lists, security groups, and 365 Groups
Nice to have Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, Sales or Marketing strongly preferred.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalys
Valid through: 12/9/2021