The Unified Communications Manager is responsible for the monitoring, operational support, troubleshooting and continued development of Hyatt’s Global Contact Center’s multi-channel, multi-site contact center unified communications system. Manage operation of both on-premises and cloud platform unified communication components, with heavy emphasis on contact center operations.
This position is based in the Omaha Global Contact Center and will work in the office.
Major Duties, Responsibilities and Skills:
- · Management of Unify OpenScape Voice/OpenScape Contact Center systems primarily or related experience in robust contact center focused platforms such Avaya, Genesys/I3, Cisco, etc. in both an on-premise and cloud based platform.
- · Experience with enterprise telecommunications technologies and concepts including traditional TDM PBX, Gateways, FAX server, ISDN, ACD, CTI, Voicemail, Conference Bridge as well as IP based SIP trunking, SBC, IP PBX, IP handsets, etc.
- · Coordination with major telecommunication carriers to support and maintain inbound/outbound voice carrier infrastructure including long distance, toll-free, and local voice circuits including capacity planning.
- · Knowledge of AT&T Business Direct/Route It!, Centurylink/Level 3 Voice Complete and Contact Center Services, or similar telecommunication carrier technologies.
- · Management of multiple communication channels including Voice, WebChat, Email, SMS, hosted IVR integration and associated contact center routing strategies.
- · Management of ASC voice/screen recording QM system.
- · Leveraging multiple UC vendor support services to monitor, maintain and optimize the Unified Communication system, including vendor management of cloud based hosted systems.
- · Coordinates with other IT functional areas for troubleshooting the system and underlying infrastructure of virtualized servers as well as physical appliances.
- · Coordinates with Global Contact Center Operations to obtain business requirements and develop appropriate routing strategies, modifications to the existing systems, or implementation of new technology.
- · Provide support services to the end user community for all UC related issues including support for both on-site and remote agents.
- · Accountable for the management of daily Unified Communications operations, including staff and resource scheduling and work prioritization of (2) UC Analysts.
- · Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- · Rotational on-call support required
Preferred Education and/or experience:
Bachelor's degree in computer or information technology and five (5) years’ experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in leading Voice/Unified communications system vendor for mid/large size (>1000 endpoints), multi-site environments. Experience in managing a Unify OpenScape Voice/OpenScape Contact Center system is helpful.
Req ID: OMA000724