World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunities available for 3 full-time Senior to Mid-Level Cisco Unified Communications Engineers to support our Federal team located in Tampa, FL. This position will be focused on supporting and implementing a Cisco Unified Communications environment.
- Review and validate understanding of customer design requirements
- Create High-Level Designs and Low-Level Designs for areas of expertise
- Follow WWT and Customer standards for design documentation.
- Provide peer reviews to deployment engineers to ensure design compliance
- Provide technical leadership to survey, deployment, and support engineering teams.
- Participate as part of the project leadership team.
- Review and recommend process changes
- Coach and mentor other engineers on best practices
- Work with Sales engineers to translate initial scope into actionable items
- Hand off design to implementation engineers or implementation team
- Review, audit, and approve deployments
Qualified candidates must have a Top Secret clearance or higher and have 5 to 10 years of hands-on Cisco experience, recent experience in a Design or Architecture function (highly desired). Qualified applicants need to specialize in Cisco Unified Communications technologies, but would also have exposure to other Cisco Advanced Technologies. Candidate must have enterprise design and configuration experience with the following:
- **Requires an active TS (SCI desired) clearance **
- Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Cisco Unity
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Express
- Cisco IOS Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco WebEx
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server
- Cisco Digital Media Systems components (Digital Media Manager, Show and Share, MXE 3500, and WebEx Social
Cisco CCNP or CCIE Voice and Specialty Certifications are preferred. Bachelors or equivalent degree or experience in Telecommunications, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, ElectricalEngineering or a related field. Government clearances preferred. Excellent oral and written communication, customer service, and presentation skills required. The candidate should feel comfortable supporting the sales effort with presentations and meeting with customers.