Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is a rising star in the financial services industry. At home point, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. We want our associates to speak up, become innovators and make impactful changes – no matter what position they hold within the company. What makes our team special? Our “We Care” approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Unified Communications Engineer/Architect to provide support of Cisco IP Telephony and other enterprise communication platforms. This will focus around planning, engineering and deploying telecommunication initiatives, as well as troubleshooting telephony issues in a medium size network environment. Responsibilities will include network, phone systems installation, troubleshooting Cisco UC systems (UC Manager, UCCX, voice gateways, session border controllers, IP phones and more.) This will also include ongoing management, provisioning and maintenance. This role will be working closely with other IT teams to solve problems, build telecom solutions and plan future development. Occasional travel will be required.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Cisco Voice Engineer\Architect working with Call Manager/Unified Communications Manager 6.x through 9.x (CCNP Collab Certification Preferred)
- Must have strong knowledge in TCP/IP, packet routing/switching, DNS, LAN/WAN, Cisco Unified communications and VoIP principles. A basic understanding of major routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP) fundamental knowledge of networktechnologies (VPNs, NAT, etc.) and Quality of service (QOS) Mechanisms
- Command of cisco voice gateway (CLI) and Unified Communications manager (CM or BE6K)
- Knowledge of UC integration with AD as well as Jabber and CTI install/support.
- Cisco Call Manager in a Clustered Environment
- Cisco Unity experience with a Microsoft Office 365 integration
- SIP trunks, PRI's, and network links in Cisco ISR Routers/Voice Gateways, SIP/H.323/MGCP & ISDN
- Analog voice gateways, e.g. VG202/4, VG224, VG310 and ATA’s
- Knowledge of system levels configuration to include but not limited to; call routing, dialing plans, call handling etc.
- Cisco Contact Center (UCCX)
- UCCX scripting and CRS/CRX Administration experience
- Strong documentation skills
- Setup and config of Cisco IP Phones and Jabber
- Hands on scriptingexperience in Cisco CVP VXML, Cisco ICM and Cisco IPIVR
- Hands on experience in installing Cisco PG, MRPG, etc
- Hands on experience with Cisco APIs (Task Routing, CS cloud, Finesse, etc)
- QM Recording
- Network Tools, such as Cisco Prime Collaboration, Cisco Prime License Manager, Wireshark packet analysis, IR Prognosis
- Knowledge of MPLS and SDWAN solutions is a plus