Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
The ideal candidate for this position is someone with a process oriented mindset, who has a diverse understanding of IT infrastructure services and has proven experience in IT operations in an international setting; ITIL processes and has familiarity with a wide variety of platforms.
• Lead readiness review preparation sessions
• Present reviews to Cross-domain approval committee
• Reviewing certain IT artifacts
• Representing Global Hosting and Service Operations requirements during project design and build.
• Guiding Global Hosting and Service Operations in preparing for future services or service changes
• Communicate application and infrastructure requirements.
• Act as a translator/interpreter between US teams and Latin American teams.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• 5+ years of experience in IT operations
• Solid, broad experience with and knowledge of IT infrastructure services (hosting, storage, mainframe, network, voice, database, etc.)
• Must be able to work off-hour shift in order to facilitate international meetings
• Project management and/or vendor management experience
• Formal ITIL processes training
• Service Now experience