Looking for a tremendous opportunity in a new role with our growing company?
The Motorists Insurance Group is a super-regional insurance carrier with nearly 1.1 billion in premium and we are seeking an Underwriting Analyst to join our Personal Lines team in Columbus, Ohio.
The Underwriting Analyst will:
- Analyze, design and develop underwriting practices and programs
- Monitor regulatory activity and market conditions in footprint states
- Support profitable growth & expansion of the personal lines book of business through design and development of profitable initiatives
- Write detailed proposals
- Analyze market data and book of business performance & trends and develops recommendations for improvement
- Work closely with other functional areas in the company
- Present and train internal & external stakeholders on product and service introductions and enhancements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Solid understanding and prior experience integrating predictive analytics into underwriting appetite and rate determination.
- Commitment to process improvements
- Experience training internal and external stakeholders on product and service introductions and enhancements
Seeking candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired. Degrees in business, insurance, analytics, MIS or actuarial science preferred.
- Minimum of seven years personal lines underwriting or related experience in U.S. Property & Casualty industry
- CPCU, PLCS or other professional insurance designations.
Tracking Code 20180039