We challenge you to join Philips as an Ultrasound Field Service Engineer for Alaska where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service!
As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Philips is seeking a field service engineer to support their Ultrasound business to be based in the Anchorage, AK area. This position will be responsible for customer relationship management through the effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain customer sites.
• Assist in service repair, preventative maintenance, field change orders / installations.
• Identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales Personnel
• Operate under required knowledge of regulatory requirement (Federal and State Radiation performance standards, registration, Quality Systems Regulations, EPA regulations and OSHA regulations
• Defines problems: Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions. Has the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables
Our GSSNA group is a 5,500-member North American Healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you’d benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a ‘One Team’ culture, you’ll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable. As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
• BSEE/BSEET preferred, or two year formal education combined with appropriate high tech related experience
• Demonstrated repair and troubleshooting skills with Ultrasound Equipment
•Ability to rotate on-call status
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Travel up to 50% to the customer site, zone office or identified meeting locations.
o Average driving is 1 to 4 hours daily.
• Carries or pulls up to 40 lbs. of test equipment.
• Lift parts or carries parts weighing a few ounces to over 100 lbs. (assistance available when lifting items over 50 lbs).
• Frequently bends, stoops, twists, turns, and works in unusual positions using full body mobility.
• May work from ladders or scaffolding, on occasion.