Now'sour time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading globalmedical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries aredriven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers aroundthe world to support them in delivering high quality care to theirpatients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit everyday from our innovative technologies and services in the areas ofdiagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecularmedicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what trulymatters to us.
Job Title : ClinicalDevelopment Specialist Cardiovascular - CV
Job Location: Issaquah, WA
The Clinical Development Specialist is a registered diagnosticsonographer working as an internal clinical expert with the knowledge torepresent end to end user needs of the target customer for all CardiovascularApplications
• TheClinical Development Specialist provides clinical support to productdevelopment teams in all areas of product definition/specifications, productdevelopment, and product evaluations.
• TheClinical Development Specialist is also a resource for Product Management andoutbound Clinical Marketing Teams.
• Partnerswith Ultrasound Engineering (UE) in the development and optimization oftransducers and clinical exams to meet the customer needs
• Responsiblefor creating and/or having input to specific documentation such as ClinicalRequirements, Product Requirements, and Product Specifications as requested
• Responsiblefor benchmarking and understanding the competitive systems relative performance
• Responsiblefor managing external clinical evaluations and clinical sites
• Experiencewith Internal Review Board (IRB) guidelines is desired
• Responsibleand accountable for ensuring the User Manual is aligned with the User Interfaceof the System
• ProvideClinical / Technical / Educational support to internal / external customers aseeded.
• SupportOutbound Marketing with product positioning as needed
• Businesswriting skills necessary
• Musthave at least (7) seven years of experience in diagnostic ultrasound and currentARDMS (RDCS) registry required.
• MultipleRegistries (ARDMS) is desired but not necessary
• Pediatricultrasound experience is desired
• Experienceworking in product development is highly desired
• Musthave strong clinical skills and an eye for image resolution
• Must have inherent critical thinking capabilities
• Excellentorganizational and time management skills
• Self-motivatedwith ability to work with minimal supervision
• Abilityto understand both the clinical and business needs of the customer and SiemensHealthineers respectively.
• Abilityto translate customer needs into clear product requirements for R&D is amust
• Abilityto work effectively in a team environment
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those whodedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us uniqueas an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our globalteam is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy ofpioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products andservices. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and thecompany to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the spaceto move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happyto consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 184860
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .