Experienced in the specification, design, development, manufacturing and
validation of ultrasonic immersion transducers for semiconductor or other imaging markets.
- Assist with the definition, design, development, modeling, testing, and validation efforts for transducer product development.
- Work with cross-functional departments in the efforts of product concept through production.
- Open Innovation with Key Suppliers to drive technology development.
- Responsibility for project Tollgate forms, Test Plans and reports, and Bills of Materials.
- Participate in troubleshooting, Failure Analysis, Root Cause, and Problem Solving Process as required.
Education and Experience Required:
- Master’s of Science or Engineering in an Ultrasonic Nondestructive Evaluation field. Ph.D. degree desirable.
- 2+ years of experience developing, building, and validating ultrasonic immersion transducers
- 2+ years of experience performing ultrasonic inspection on semiconductor components or similar products desirable
Special Skills/Certification Required:
- Experience designing, building, and verifying single crystal ultrasonic immersion transducers with frequencies >=35 MHz
- Advanced understanding of acoustic and ultrasonic / elastic wave theory and interaction with materials.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to work with global resources
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with Ultrasonic transducer modelling software desirable
- Experience with engineering tools such as Design of Experiments (DoE), Accelerated Product Development (APD),
Failure Analysis, Root Cause, Design For Reliability (DFR), Problem Solving Process (PSP), and product capability analysis desirable
- Disciplined Project Management experience desirable.
- Open Innovation experience desirable.
- Ability to read and evaluate schematics, drawings, and 2D/3D models desirable
Due to US Department of Commerce export control regulations governing technical data of Tektronix products, Tektronix needs to know the citizenship of all its employees. Note that US Citizenship is not required for most positions. Hired candidates will be asked to bring proof of citizenship (passport, birth certificate, green card, visa or similar) on their first day of work. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and if applicable a motor vehicle record search and/or a financial record check.