We are looking for UIM Implementation Lead for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: UIM Implementation Lead
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- This role will lead the implementation of the modernization phase of the project in accordance with the approved solution architecture.
- This role will work with the Solution Architect, other Agencies and Contractors.
- The role will drive and coordinate preparation for go live including conversion and will be responsible for the creation and management of the playbook, operational go live checklist and rollout.
- The documentation shall be detailed and comprehensive.
- It will be shared with client and the business for review and approval.
- The role will manage the transition from go live through a stabilization phase that will be between 3 months and 6 months past go live.
- In this time period, the role will include identification of bugs and errors, verification of retesting after mitigation, messaging to the users and coordination of subsequent code releases.
- The UIM Implementation lead should have at least 7 years of experience in implementing complex, enterprise projects.
- The UIM Implementation lead should have at least 10 years of Quality Assurance (QA) Engineering experience related to software.
- This experience should include the implementation of third party tools in enterprise systems, integration with legacy and modern systems as well as experience with the full range of testing from unit testing through User Acceptance Testing.
- The UIM Implementation Lead will use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, best practices and methods. Experienced with Agile methodologies is preferred.
- The role will work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.