Role : UI Web Developer
Location : Minneapolis,MN
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Interview : Phone/Skype
? Core Java 1.6 or Higher, J2EE, Spring Core, HTML5, CSS3, Angular2, Node.js, bootstarp, SonarQube, Version Control tool(GitHub, ClearCase), CI/CD Tools, Design Patterns, APIfication(SpringBoot, JSON) & Any web analytical tool(Tealeaf).
? -Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Struts , GWT, Spring MVC)
? -Experience in developing UI (HTML, Angular2, Ajax, JSF, NodeJS)
- Developerresponsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review."
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Ability handles / operates individually.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework ( Spring core, MVC, AOP Cloud , Restful service, Micro service, Apigee )
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Excellent communication.
- Flexible to learn new technologies and gain Domain knowledge quickly.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good in team leading
- Good in analysis & problem solving
- Good knowledge of estimation technique & Risk management skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- Ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions
- Easily adoptable to company culture.
8 to 10 years