The UX/UI Manger turns complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences across all digital devices. He/she will design features to help solve common problems and help determine how the product will look and feel. This means collaborating with Product Management, UX Management, CRM, Analytics, and Technology to effectively translate business requirements into functional, achievable designs that deliver on business objectives. This includes creating concepts, visual mockups, and presenting designs from the user perspective to key stakeholders. Works independently given general direction and ensures consistent adherence to Usability Best Practices and overall Brand Guidelines.
- Work with Digital Product Management and Innovation teams to generate concepts and user stories based on company vision, product goals, market research, user feedback and business objectives.
- Create wireframes, workflows, storyboards, and navigation maps that deliver a seamless user experience against a clear set of customer and business goals.
- Design layouts and UI components such as iconography, graphical elements and navigation tools
- Partner with our analytics team to understand customer behavior across the conversion funnel and other key use cases to identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Incorporate Voice of Customer research into the overall design process – this includes usability testing as well as customer feedback data from services such as Opinion Lab and Foresee.
- Actively participate in an agile product design & development process to drive continuous value delivery.
- Support ongoing performance optimization through A/B testing.
- Continuously communicate between multiple stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of design objectives.
- Create design deliverables, including all types of user experience assets, to support the development of prototypes and/or production applications.
- Occasionally write design guidelines & documentation for use by development and other designers.
- Understand industry, user experience, and technology trends, and promote them where relevant within the Experience Design, Business, and IT groups.
- Understands the art & science of interface design and can articulate thinking behind design decisions
- Capable of planning and executing User Testing, A/B testing and other forms of design optimization. Makes regular use of them to achieve higher business performance.
- 7 -10 Years relevant design experience.
- A portfolio that shows expert skill in Interface Design & Interaction Design.
- Experience designing for B2C experiences; B2B a plus.
- Degree in UX, Digital Design or related field.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effectiveness in working in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage and prioritize workload.
- Capable of delivering a high volume of new designs and enhancements across multiple teams
- The ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment.
- Proficiency in a diverse set of software including the Adobe suite (Experience Design, Illustrator, Photoshop), Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc… CSS/HTML a plus.
- Front end UX scriptinglanguages CSS/HTML/Java Script a plus.
- Experience with Voice User Interface Design (VUI), ex: Alexa, Chabots a plus
Location: Employee MUST sit at the Global Headquarters in Estero, FL
Relocation assistance is available
Include a copy of your resume with a link to your portfolio. Portfolio examples must be included for further consideratoin
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.