Your New Role:
- Work with project teams to establish digital deliverable goals.
- Build sitemaps and wireframes.
- Develop database design and strategy.
- Build proof of concepts.
- Develop workflows for site updates.
- Make continual updates to desktop and mobile sites as project progresses and deliverables are finalized.
- Manage project database(s).
- Final point of content/quality review.
- In some cases, work with selected project team members to instruct them on making their own site updates.
- Work with project teams to standardize workflows around typical project deliverables.
- Work with brand and communications to standardize graphics and aesthetics.
- Work with colleagues to innovate and develop new web-based tools and visualizations.
- Share nbbj innovation internally and externally.
What you will need to Succeed:
- 5 years minimum experience in UI/UX for web
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Expert knowledge of design and prototyping software, including Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of database design
- Intermediate knowledge of WIX, especially custom coding and database functions
- Intermediate knowledge of front-end coding
- Interest in healthcare and other architecture and design practices
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is the bar
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Please include some recent work samples with your application. NBBJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer.