- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in front-end/UI development.
- No special certification, registration or licensure required.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the achievement of established department goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards, and safety standards. Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations.
- Iteratively designs prototypes and user interface specifications
- Creates high quality designs with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Researches and helps implement new tools and technologies to support design and development
- Participates in peer code reviews
- Collaborates with product team to conduct user research, evaluate user feedback, and analyze application use data
- Maintains knowledge of user experience best practices and design trends
- Works with the team lead and product manager to understand deliverables and define project plans and communicates any technical issues and determines alternative solutions.
- Participates in meetings and on committees and represents the department and hospital in community outreach efforts.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary quality and service improvement teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.