$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Are you passionate about building applications? Able to understand and communicate requirements to high level stakeholders? Undaunted by having to multi-task? We are looking for someone to help us with:
- Developing, testing, deploying using Angular / React, HTML 5, Java, REST API, Database and related bank supported technologies.
- Designing and implementing solutions using standardized SDLC methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), able to speak and explain concepts to all levels of stakeholders
You will be working in the WMA Client Contact & Service center team in Weehawken, New Jersey. We own ServiceWorks, a service platform used for processing financial and non-financial service requests. You'll also be working closely with the team in Pune, India as well.
Your job as a UI Dev will report to the Tech lead, and will be primarily responsible for development / implementation of the front end requirements pertaining to a group of applications in this portfolio, centered around BPM based applications. As part of the responsibilities, you will be engaged in the following:
• Focus on development, design, and UX feedback from senior stakeholders
• Ensure the SDLC methodology is followed
• Ensure implementation and full coverage of unit test plans and review test strategies with the QA Leads
• Help the project manager manage the progression of the applications as it moves from DEV to QA to UAT.
You Should have:
• Experience in Java server side (full stack), REST API are strongly desirable
• Multi-year experience of Enterprise Software Development and end-to-end delivery
• Familiarity with SQL and Oracle is desired
• Solid understanding and strong advocate of agile software development and modern software development practices (automated testing, continuous integration, TDD, relative estimation, code-review, specification by example etc.)
Valid Through: 2019-10-14