Not Specified years
Posted 3 days ago
Our direct client is looking for a UI/UX Designing and Documenting Specialist position in Trenton, NJ
- This requires a full-time professional work experience in Information Technology.
- Responsible for designing and documenting User Interface and User Experience specifications for all web applications for Client's Automated Trial Court Services Unit.
- Planning and conducting user research.
- Interpreting data and qualitative feedback
- Creating user stories, personas and storyboards
- Determining information architecture and creating sitemaps
- Creating prototypes and wireframes
- Conducting usability testing
Qualifications and Skills:
- Solid understanding of user experience design
- Fluent in user-centered design best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Empathy (Must be able to understand or feel what people are experiencing from their frame of reference)
- Logic and reasoning skills
- Detailed oriented
- Critical thinker
- Design thinking / visualization skills
- Ability to hear and accept feedback
- Storytelling and presentation skills
- Should have extensive knowledge of the following Adobe products: XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Should have extensive knowledge of web development including HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of the Pega platform is desirable
- Knowledge of state court systems is desirable
The ideal candidate can:
- Collaborate with different teams
- Negotiate with users and team members
- Train staff on the user of UX/UI design and tools
- Adobe XD – Required
- Photoshop – Required
- Illustrator – Required
- InDesign – Required
- Dreamweaver – Required
- HTML5 – Required
- CSS3 – Required
- Pega Platform – Desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with internal and external groups – Required
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study – Required
- Overall technical and IT experience – Required
- Experience designing and documenting User Interface and User Experience – Required
- UI/UX design patterns, which ones - Required
- Work experience creating user stories, personas and storyboards - Required
- Determining information architecture and creating sitemaps - Required
- Work experience creating prototypes and wireframes - Required
- Work experience conducting usability testing - Required
- Work experience interpreting requirements to create UI designs - Required
- User-centered design best practices - Required
- Design thinking / visualization skills - Required
- Ability to hear and accept feedback - Required
- Storytelling and presentation skills - Required
- Experience collaborating with different teams - Required
- Experience Negotiating with users and team members - Required
- Train staff on the user of UX/UI design and tools - Desired
- Knowledge of state court systems - Desired
Question 1: One-hour unpaid lunch. Do you accept this requirement?
Question 2: Finger printing, full state and federal background check to be completed by the State of NJ. Do you accept this requirement?
Question 3: This position requires 1st round phone interview followed by 2nd In-Person Interviews Only - No exceptions. Do you accept?
Question 4: All work will be performed on-site Mon - Fri (8 hrs each day) – No Exceptions. Do you accept?
Location: Trenton, NJ
Please send your resumes to "jobs at etechnovision dot com" with A2842A in the subject for immediate consideration.