UI / UX designers needed!
Available in Washington, DC
· Lead relevant UX activities including persona development; user flow creation and documentation, wireframes, user journey map design and analysis, information architecture, interaction design, visual design and interaction testing & feedback;
· Establish best practices and develop a corporate process, standard and governance around UX;
· Strong visual and UX design skills from low fidelity to high fidelity detail down to the pixel;
· Designing screen layouts, interaction flows, mockups/prototypes;
· Identifying and solving usability and UI design problems;
· Driving and tracking adoption of usability test and enhancement;
· Defining and documenting UI standards and guidelines;
· Must be able to work and collaborate closely with Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Developers;
· Must be able to multi-task, working on multiple projects;
· Stay on top of user/customer experience trends and best practices across interaction types (web, mobile);
· Experience with Agile methodologies.