?We are looking for ?UI / UX Designer for our client in San Antonio, TX
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Responsible for creating visually engaging and innovative web-based and mobile products.
- Not only bring concepts to life, cultivating bonds between customers and brands, and intuit human response to visuals of all kinds.
- The ideal candidate knows the power of imagery and wields it appropriately.
- Responsibilities include crafting graphic elements, assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
- Partner withdevelopers and create HTML and CSS friendly designs. Also produce brand standards and style guides.
- Stay abreast and research trends in user experience, interaction design, and technology
- Work in a agile environment
- Articulate and educate on interaction design principles
- Plan and manage user experience design tasks
- Collaborate with client, visual designers, engineers, and other disciplines
- Design, perform and lead quantitative and qualitative research
- Define user personas, scenarios, and use cases
- Document information architecture and hierarchy
- Create experience interaction models and conceptual frameworks?
- Develop flow diagrams, wireframes, journeymaps, site/page maps
- Present UX design and obtain buy-in