Need Only USC AND GCS
Title: UI/UX Designer
Full Time Position
Serve as a primary designer for internal GUI web-based applications
• Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions that meet business goals
• Analyze application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen.
• Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings
• Create mockups, wireframes, and layouts that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with products and features
• Recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, and design intuitive applications to support them.
• Information Architecture and Wireframing (Angular JS, Backbone.JS)Build Interactive Prototypes for the web applications
• Assume overall User Interface design of Web applications, incorporating usability, comprehensive work flows, applying standards, using various tools to create graphical interfaces for web based; rich client; and thick client applications.
• Work directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, developepers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time.
• Stay abreast of UX trends, as well as corporate and industry standards looking for creative ideas
• Participate in user testing and design research to gain insight into UI / UX.
• Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas from multiple stakeholders with differing opinions
• Understanding and experience in user-centered design process
• Experience moving your designs throughout an agile development process.
• Skilled in using design, wireframing, and use case tools
• Excellent interaction design skills
• Proficiency with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite or other similar software
• Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, and users
• Strong working knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Strong understanding of Responsive Web Design best practices, familiarity with Bootstrap, Foundation or similar.
• Knowledge of Section 508 compliance