The UI/UX Designer is the synthesis of design and development at Clear Capital. This is your passion.
You will need the experience and skills to develop and design the next generation of Clear Capital?s online products. You will partner with interaction designers, subject matter experts and software engineers to help define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation.
You will be a crucial link between product design and product development, serving as the design team?s ambassador to developers, and the development team?s ambassador to the designers.
What you get to do
- Collaborate with design and development team to create, revise, and deliver engaging prototypes
- Run usability tests against those prototypes
- Communicate interaction details of approved prototypes to dev teams
- Assist front-end engineers with final development
- Engage Software QA Specialists in the creation of automated test suites
- Update and fix small details in existing products to improve overall fit and finish
- Install and configure analytics tools and user testing software
- Own and maintain the UI Framework
Skills you have
- At least 4 years developing clean, valid, and compatible web-based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable presenting in large and small groups.
Skills you might have
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in research and usability testing
- A design portfolio showcasing a talent for visual or interaction design
Working at Clear Capital
At Clear Capital, we have an underlying philosophy that guides our efforts: Go wherever it leads, and do whatever it takes to help clients find their optimal solution. This philosophy guides how we create and deliver products, and how we interact with our clients, vendors and each other. We offer an exciting fast-paced work environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits. Relocation assistance is available.
Clear Capital is a rapidly growing, privately-held company located near Lake Tahoe in the mountain resort town of Truckee, Calif. Cultivating the highest levels of customer ethics, we serve as a trusted partner for customers across the mortgage and lending industries. We use the most progressive technologies available and human, hands-on analytics to deliver highly accurate and reliable valuation tools. This unique combination of customer ethics and progressive technology makes Clear Capital the ideal choice for people seeking a high trust and high tech work environment.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer