Tesla is looking for as User Experience Software Test Engineer to join our UI/UX QA Engineering team. This team is focused on testing all new UI features on the various vehicle Infotainment displays (Model S, Model X, Model 3, etc.). You will work withdevelopers, product managers and designers to ensure we’re delivering the best user experience when new features are added to the UI. You will put on your customer hat while performing your day-to-day duties and make sure we provide the most awesome experience imaginable.
- Develop detailed test plans with cases that represent all customer use cases, edge cases and negative test cases.
- Work closely with developers, product management, and design team to ensure the UI features provide a great experience and implemented to spec.
- Validate code changes by executing the test plans you created and perform regression testing on bug fixes.
- Investigate issues reported by customers in the field, internal test engineers, and your own testing.
- Drive and use our products daily and report bugs/UX issues.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, ElectricalEngineering or equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- 5+ years of Software Testing/QA Engineer experience.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, demanding and highly collaborative environment.
- Mobile/Web application front-end testing.
- Familiar with Linux/Unix environments.
- Excellent communicator and very detail oriented.