Position: UI Tech Lead
Location: Cincinnati,OH / Columbus,OH
Hiring Terms: Fulltime
The Front End Technical lead will be responsible to design and develop the front end solution, oversee front end resources, participate as part of a Scrum team that interactswith teams across the organization.
- Work as a lead within the agile team to assure high quality, timely delivery and implementation of the projects.
- Lead design discussions with the technical team and interface witharchitecture, Scrum Master, QA, BSA, Product and supporting teams to create front end solutions that meet the product requirements.
- Assure successful sprint and release planning following agile development methodology.
- Responsible for code quality and maintainability.
- Experience in application architecture and design
- Experience in leading and partnering with high performing, diverse technical teams across line of business
- ExperiencewithAgile SDLC processes and automated tools, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, build automation, test automation and release management.
- Ability to create fully functional front-end web applications from specs and mockups (e.g., from Sketch files).
- Ability to operate efficiently and independently on a set of tasks that are assigned to you or self-selected, while also coordinating with a team to complete a larger project or sprint.
- Ability to understand a development project (and to ask the right questions) in order to set time-to-delivery expectations and meet them.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum of 8+ years recent hands-on software development work experience in large-scale distributed technology projects in a J2EE environment.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience of the software development release lifecycle and source management methodologies (Agile).
- Expert With:
- Component-Based Web UI Architecture
- Engineering Principles (SRP, DRY, DI, KISS, SoC)
- Strong working knowledge of
- Responsive & adaptive design
- Cross-browser compatibility
- RESTful APIs
- Java Web Applications
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Working experiencewith GIT/SVN, Continuous Integration (CI) tools like Jenkins using Maven Builder.
- Angular 2
- Material Design/Bootstrap
- Front-end E2E testing (e.g. Protractor)
- Experienceworking with integrating open source libraries and SDKs