UI Software Engineer Staff - 938740
USA, CA, Sunnyvale
Apply Apply with LinkedIn Share
About the Position:
Juniper is looking for a UI Architect to lead UI engineers for its application team. Our goal is to redefine how Juniper customers internal/external visualize and analyze data sets on its internal and external application, making the UI a critical differentiator for our product and applications. The challenge is to build a highly interactive app that delivers complex functionalities of the application in an intuitive and easy tounderstand fashion for business users. At the same time the application should have lightning fast response times even when a large amount of data is represented.
We are seeking core members of the engineering team that are up to this challenge and share our passion for building revolutionary user interfaces for Juniper customers.
- Thorough working experience in Angular 2, React, highcharts, d3 and very good understanding of Angular 4
- Thorough working experience in Spring/Struts and Node applications/architectures
- Very good understanding of various UI architectures with end to end flows understanding.
- Able to come up with various UI designs and architectural thoughts according to UX designs being laid out.
- Should have maturity of understanding and should connect end to end flows
- Good creative skills to convert UX designs into UI components and artifiacts
- A passion for architecting solutions that make UI responsive" and "ability to identify, quantify, debug and remove performance bottlenecks
- Very Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Very strong full stack experience with familiarity in serving technologies such as HTTP, CDN, proxies and caching
- Working experience with distributed teams and leading them is a plus
- Very high communication and Stakeholder management skills – should be able to work with Senior business managers and partners
Relocation is not available for this position
Travel requirements for the position are minimal