$100K — $150K *
Senior UI Software Engineer
Robert Half is actively searching for a Senior UI Software Engineer. As a member of an Agile Scrum team, a Senior UI Software Engineer is responsible for quickly developing high-quality, web-based, user interfaces for the company's IoT products and applications. A successful candidate has demonstrated experience with elegant UI design and performant UI implementation, has a passion for automation (you don't like doing the same thing twice), likes to experiment with new technology, and enjoys tinkering outside of work. If working with the latest technologies in an innovative, energizing, and collaborative environment surrounded by smart people sounds like fun, then we want to hear from you.
Strives to design and deliver innovative and creative Industrial IoT solutions that solve their customers’ problems, increase sustainability, and bring transcendent value to their operations. The company values innovation as a fundamental component of its product development and expects best practices for peer review, continuous integration, automated testing, and other continuous improvement techniques. Quarterly hackathons and ongoing 10% projects are some of the ways the company encourages innovation and collaboration.
· Ensure the company's products meet customers’ expectations for function and performance
· Participate as a full-time team member on an Agile Scrum team
· Regular pair programming with other UI developers on the team
· Develop features for the company's IoT products, using market problems and customer feedback to define a simple and intuitive user experience
· Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate development and testing activities, in collaboration with the team
· Develop automated regression tests in a continuous integration environment
· Work with Customer Support to reproduce & resolve customer issues
· Work with Technical Publications to create appropriate user documentation
· 5-10 years of UI experience and can demonstrate a strong desire and proven ability to ramp up with new technical skills quickly
· Experience with a modern frontend framework like Angular, React, Vue, or Ember
· Linux System (IoT Gateways with UI)
· Wireless Mesh Architecture (C, Python)
· AWS experience back-end side and UI experience
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong knowledge of software methodologies, tools, and processes
· Dedication to high quality and well-tested code
· A passion for continuous learning and self-improvement
· Someone who can show their creativity outside of work.
· Lead experience, proven influence
· Automated testing experience
· Passion for modern, best-practice UX design and customer advocacy
· Able and willing to troubleshoot and fix build environments
· When working on-site, can and will work well in a team room environment
· When working remotely, must be able to provide a quiet, private, and secure place to work
Important to know- The company's Tech Stack & Processes:
· Front-end state management framework
· Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, Docker) development and operations
· Software testing (unit, integration, system, regression, performance)
· Agile, Lean, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
· SQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, CouchDB databases
· Linux OS
· Python applications
· 802.15.4 mesh networking
If you are interested, please reach out to Sivan Nahshon Reznik- Recruiting Manager at Robert Half (678) 904-1860 / (256) 937-9199
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Valid through: 1/20/2022