UI / Rally Tech Lead
We are looking for UI/Rally Tech Lead for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: UI/Rally Tech Lead
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- As a Rally Tech lead you will be responsible for working with Engineering IT and EN in customization of our CA Agile Central (Rally) Platform and will support the EN leadership team in providing information for day-to-day operational management of the business and provide the analytics to effectively manage investments for a portfolio of products. The ideal candidate will have the following background and characteristics.
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with CA Agile Central (Rally) Web Services and Loop-Back API?s
- Experience with building integration with CA Agile Central (Rally) and other tools such as Github, Jenkins, CA PPM, etc
- Building and Integrating custom applications within CA Agile Central (Rally).
- Fundamental understanding of Performance Optimization.
- Moderate level of Algorithm and Data Structure.
- Basic Foundation of Java Script modern framework: Ext JS and/or Angular JS or React JS
- Candidate must have Ext JS experience with Jasmine Testing framework
- Experience with automated testing frameworks like Selenium.
- Experience in Responsive design using either SASS or LESS
- Experience with Mobile application is a plus
- Experience in Database (MYSQL OR POSTGRES OR SQL OR ORACLE OR MONGODB)
- Basic SQL Query such as CRUD Operation, Join, merging query etc..
- Experience with Node JS, RESTful APIs
- At least use any one of the servicer side technology above.
- Node JS is a PLUS
- Strong object-oriented design and development experience.
- Knowledge on Design Pattern such as MVC framework.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts, Web Services and database concepts.
- Web Service and database concept is a must.
- Technical Evaluation, Design and Implementation.
- Self-starter and take up new initiatives and complete them with minimal support.
- Can-do attitude and a strong drive to take initiative and complete tasks. Independently deliver complex modules across teams, on time with excellent quality.
- Must be a quick learner and should keep up-to-date with latest on technology, competitors and standards.
- An excellent team player and should be flexible to work on any assigned tasks and adjust to changing business priorities and plans.
- Should be able to work on multiple tasks at any given time.
- Understand Business Context of requirements to evaluate technology and solutions
- Provide technical input to requirements
- Provide technical analysis and recommendations (e.g. feasibility / impact / technical risk)
- Develop/contribute to Technical Project Plan
- Create / Contribute to design (e.g. high or low level; overall system; UI design, data flow / model, exception handling; pseudo code;)
- Conduct or participate in design Reviews
- BS, CS or equivalent plus 7-8years of technical experience.
SKILLS - ROLE CRITICAL: