As member of the technical team, you will be joining a highly effective self-organizing agile team who play a critical role in shaping new systems architecture and technical direction for the Corporate Systems organization; working with project managers, engineers, and external vendors to ensure high quality deliverables. Candidates should have a strong software engineering background with current hands-on design and development experience in building mission critical Web / iOS applications in an enterprise environment. Sound judgment, excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong technical acumen with the ability to drive decisions through consensus and influence change are preferred.
- Knowledge in UI design & development (Web-based / iOS) with understanding of accessibility and semantic mark-up.
- Ability to analyze business requirements, and developing efficient solutions keeping the UX principles in mind.
- Have knowledge in building responsive web solutions that satisfies cross browser compatibility.
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and performance tuning skills.
- Knowledge of software design, development plus working knowledge of the full SDLC
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented and SOA design concepts
- Hands-on experience with Eclipse, Xcode, Instruments, UNIX, SCM, UML, and/or other object-oriented development methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Responsibilities: •Development and delivery of products; help shape system requirements, and develop analysis-level documents that reflect the requirements •Adhere to best UI / UX practices to promote code quality and to improve product efficiency •Work with project managers and vendors on defining the scope, milestone, deliverables, and resources needed for the project •Perform regular design and code reviews and participate in debugging and coding to resolve issues. •Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems •Own and review deliverables for accuracy, quality, application performance and completeness •Work with the QE/QA team to create and refine processes and technical standards for the Corporate Systems area. •Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development teams •Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security.
BS and/or MS Computer Science or Equivalent field.