What You'll Do
Making the world a safer place. Big company resources w/ small company culture/feel.
Who You'll Work With
You will work on strong cross functional teams that own their outcomes. We believe in building strong teams and look for people that feel the same. You and your teammates believe in healthy discussions around ideas and how to deliver quality solutions to our customers. You will be part of a small team that engages in unfiltered conflict around ideas. You will be part of an established but fast-growing organization that continues to thrive in the security industry. You will follow our solutions with your team to our customers and will work with the people and departments on the way to ensure success. You and your team will hold one another accountable for delivery. We are not satisfied until the customer's problem is solved. The team will focus on achievement of collective results. The team is willing to experiment and adapt. Where forks in the road are approached, they will use data to drive their decisions.
Who You Are
- At least 3 years professional development experience
- Familiarity with accessibility, and internationalization/localization, security (e.g. OWASP) concerns
- An understanding of application performance tuning and resource usage
- A solid understanding of architectural principles such as Layering, Inversion of Control and Separation of Concerns
- Knowledge of IP networking and security is preferred