Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is looking to add to our product team and bring on another technical resource. This role offers a great opportunity to learn as you work closely with our architecture and development team as we continue to build the next generation of Kibo’s Unified Commerce Platform with a specific focus our Headless Commerce. You will be focused on contributing to the development effort of various enterprise level multi-tenant SaaS solutions.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Work under general direction with the ability to act independently when determining methods and procedures on new or existing functionality
- Work on complex projects and problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors and additional specialized technical knowledge.
- Work with analysts and stakeholders to determine and refine feature requirements
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Define and document system designs as they relate to feature work. Feature design, coding, unit testing, debugging, and documentation
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Skills with modern front-end development stacks like React.jS and Vue.JS Strongly preferred
- Experience with GraphQL, Nuxt.JS, Next.JS and any related technologies a plus
- Passionate about learning new things and improving your development skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets.
- Knowledge of RESTful web service design principles
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and reusable components
- Knowledge of AWS services and/or Cloud based methodologies
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes a plus
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail